Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Are you Serious Bebo? Size zero is immaterial

Are you Serious Bebo? Size zero is immaterial

Kareena Kapoor Khan is envied for her beautiful figure but she says she's not obsessive about it.
According to her, size zero is a thing of the past. She tells CS, `Looking good is important for me as an actor but being skinny is not. I don't give any thought to size zero.
I believe in staying fit. I do a lot of Pilates, which has helped me a lot in maintaining my weight and building my endurance levels. As far as dieting is concerned, I am a healthy eater per se and watch what I eat.


However, I am a foodie and do love stuff like French fries. I am a Punjabi, and a Kapoor at that, you just can't keep me away from food!` 
Facebook.com/SohanSinghania143

No comments:

Post a Comment

SohanGNews